A story of freshness
Wimsatt Soap company, llc
Wimsattl Soap Company, LLC is a SMALL FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED ARTISAN SKIN & BODY CARE BUSINESS located in New Albany, Indiana.
Our business began in 2015, with the desire to create ALL NATURAL, PLANT-BASED soap products for our family and friends. It quickly evolved, by customer request, into a full line of all natural Bath & Body products including, Goats Milk Body Butter, Bath Salts, Sugar Scrubs, Lip Butters, Room & Linen Sprays, and our Shea Infused Bath Fizzies (Bombs), just to name a few!
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE HANDCRAFTED; in fact, each bar is hand cut, and all of our labels are attached, one label at a time! HIGH QUALITY FRUIT, VEGETABLE, AND NUT OILS, such as Olive, Coconut, Apricot, Almond, Avocado, Safflower, Grape Seed, and the like, serve as our base, for all of our products containing oil. Including Fair Trade Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter.
WE DO NOT USE UNNATURAL PRESERVATIVES, PARABENS, PHTHALATES. OUR PRODUCTS ARE CRUELTY-FREE AND NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS.
The majority of our products are VEGAN, except for those that contain LOCAL HONEY and GOAT'S MILK. All products are GLUTEN FREE, except for those that contain BEER (beer makes a fantastic creamy lather!)
We desire to inspire, educate, and empower our clientele to become discerning consumers of products that compliment a more natural, healthy lifestyle. We hope you will join the Wimsatt Soap Company Family. Paula - XOXO!!
* Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
* Wimsatt soap Company, LLC is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
* Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
* Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.