Wimsatt Soap Co & Bath Boutique
3 Wick Dough Bowl Soy Candle
- Each candle has 1 lb. of Soy Wax! (14-16 oz.) Soy wax tends to burn cleaner and for a longer time than traditional paraffin wax. Paraffin wax is petroleum based whereas soy wax is a natural more eco-friendly choice. By buying a soy wax candle you are supporting the American farmer and his/her soy bean crop.
- Each wooden dough bowl is hand-carved, so no two bowls are the same! Each bowl is unique, and measures AROUND 10 x 5 1/2 x 2 1/4, and the exterior has been treated with a fire retardant. (EACH IS HAND CARVED, SO DIMENSIONS WILL VARY!) Each candle does hold the same amount of wax - 1 IB!
- Please understand, these are wooden bowls made to look rustic from raw wood. Some may have knot holes, scratches, knife marks, saw blade marks, sap or minor cracks. These are not defects. These are a natural part of a bowl that has been made from raw wood. Size, color and shape will vary. We do try to minimize these for each bowl however, we cannot guarantee your bowl will not have any of these character marks.
- Soy wax is also bio degradable, and cleans up with soap and water. That makes reusing your containers much easier!
- Candle safety is our number 1 priority with our dough bowl candles. Please never leave a candle burning unattended!
- We do not use lead wicks. Our pure cotton wicks are designed to minimize "flare ups" and soot. Customers wishing to consume every drop of wax are urged to use safety tested wax melters.